The American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED program helps participants recognize and respond appropriately to cardiac, breathing and first aid emergencies. The courses in this program teach skills that participants need to know to give immediate care to a suddenly injured or ill person until more advanced medical personnel arrive and take over. This program offers a choice of first aid, CPR and AED courses to meet the various training needs of a diverse audience and is offered in traditional classroom or blended learning (online learning with instructor-led skill session) formats.
Other course combinations and optional courses and lessons are available
- First Aid
- Adult CPR/AED
- Pediatric CPR/AED
- Adult CPR/AED with Pediatric CPR
- Adult and Pediatric CPR/AED
- Adult First Aid/CPR/AED
- Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
- Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
- Epinephrine Auto-Injector Training
- Asthma Inhaler Training
Infant and Child Skills Program Content
Available in blended learning format (online learning followed by instructor-led skill session).
- Prerequisites: None
- Length: Course lengths vary depending on course components included; from about 2 hours to just over 5 hours.
- Fee: Please contact our office for additional information 323-378-2009
- Schedule: Please contact our office for additional information 323-378-2009