Outpatient Drug Free Treatment Program
Our Outpatient services focus on providing evidence based Substance Use Disorder (SUD) treatment. This includes the following:
- Treatment planning
- Recovery planning
- Educational sessions
- Social/recreational activities
- Individual and group counseling sessions
- Family education and parenting
- Case management
- Crisis intervention (when required)
- Relapse prevention planning
- Case management services to assist with obtaining services such as health care services, employment assistance, legal advocacy, social services, vocational services and other community services.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program
Our Intensive outpatient services are provided to clients for at least nine hours per week. This service includes a planned regimen of treatment. Intensive outpatient treatment is designed to deliver an alcohol and drug-free service to enhance a client’s ability to move toward long-term recovery.
Our programs provide a continuum of care that ensures all clients and family members referred are evaluated and provided services to meet their individual needs.